Map by Ben and Liam

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Trip to Coronado with Mom and Dad




Mom and Dad arrived yesturday. Boy was I happy to see them! We did a trip out to the island today. No dolphins, or whales, but the sea lion colony on the volcanic rock of the island is reason enough for a trip out there. The weather was windy, and the swells large. 5 hours later, i still feel as if I'm on a boat.
We start the trip North tomorrow. As I drove to the airport to pick up M and D yesturday, my "check engine" light came on! Gosh Darnit. We took it to Juanito's shop here, but he didn't have a computer compatible with our KIA. He seemed to think it was the gas here. I hope he is right. So, with fingers crossed we head into the desert tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys. I see that my sweatshirt that dad is wearing came in handy! Keep us posted on your trip into the desert as heading into the desert with a malfunctioning car that requires one to "keep one's fingers crossed" seems like the start of a bad horror movie that does not end well. I would stick to the main roads as you head north!

    ReplyDelete